Learning how to craft your own bags would also mean that you would know how to repair it at any point in time. Through this lesson, you’ll get a glimpse into leather crafting, get exposed to several leather crafting techniques and traditional leather tools and lastly, learn how to craft your very own bucket bag. The bag will be made from 100% full-grain leather that will last a lifetime. Do note that leather colors will depend and vary based on the available stock.
- Intermediate-level workshop suitable for first-time leather crafters
- A brief introduction on various types of leather
- Learn to cut, stitch and work with traditional leather tools
- Construct your very own bucket bag
About the Instructor:
Founded in 2015, The Leather Society is a premium bespoke handcrafted leather goods brand that also deals with leather crafting classes, corporate team bonding workshops, and private events. They conduct workshops to grow the leather crafting community and to spread the message that it's not difficult to start and begin on a new hobby
• LeatherCraft Tools
• Premium Vegetable Tanned Leather (Note: Colour will vary based on available stock)
• Solid Brass Hardware
• High-Quality Threads
Date: 4th January 2020 (Saturday)
Time: 12pm - 6pm (6 Hours)
Venue: Naiise Iconic @ Changi Jewel #02-205/206
Conducted by The Leather Society @ Etch & Bolt
- Contact UsDon't hesitate to ask us anything. We'll try our best to answer you!